Expose valuable resources with my knowledgeable experience in the internet business adventure to provide you a proper and successful path to achieve your desired profitable internet business.

Monday, June 16, 2008

P2> What is an internet business?

Contrary to what some of the so-called guru’s may say, having an internet business is not for everyone. But in order to judge whether it’s suitable for you, we first must define what an internet business is and what it isn’t.


Main points:
  • My personal definition is that it’s a business which is conducted primarily on the internet.
  • There may be risk involved, but it’s all about how you perceive it.
  • If you’re afraid to start a business, then you need to either…
  • A website is NOT an internet business.
  • It’s not a job.
  • a) get over your fear

    or

    b) decide to be happy with your job, and forget about starting a business

    Action steps:

    1) Answer the following question honestly:

    Do I want to run my own business?

  • I have a lot of personal experience and success in online business, which qualifies me to share with you what I know.

  • I’m a “ordinary” guy, and I’m going to try to avoid the hype as much as possible.

    Cheers to your great success ahead!

  • No comments: